- You must deposit $100.00 to open this account.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Interest on your account will be compounded quarterly.
- Interest will be credited to your account quarterly.
- Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of noncash items.
- The interest rate on this account is variable.
- You will receive a statement for this account at least quarterly.
- During any month you may not make more than 6 withdrawals or transfers to another account of yours or to a third party by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer or telephone order or instruction, computer transfer, or by check, draft, debit card or similar order to a third party.
- You may make three free (3) debits from your account each quarter. A fee of $.50 will be imposed for each subsequent debit.
- Transfers from a savings account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized or automatic transfers are not allowed.
- Please contact customer service at 256-845-6101 to obtain the current interest rate and annual percentage yield for this account.